The Beyond Scarf Social Media Contesting Rules and Regulations
- CONTEST PERIOD: Beyond Scarf may run contests through its social media platforms throughout the year. For these Contests, the Contest Period, duration, and timing will be identified by Beyond Scarf at the time of the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be legal residents of Calgary, Alberta. Employees, principals, representatives or agents of Beyond Scarf., immediate families of any of the foregoing, and employees of Beyond Scarf are not eligible to win.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter for a chance to win a Contest, follow the instructions given by Beyond Scarf to find out how to enter and win a prize. Each contest may vary in nature, but will typically require text, photo, video, use of a specific hashtag, or any combination of the aforementioned. Only entries using public social media accounts are eligible to win.
- PRIZES: Prize will be announced by Beyond Scarf at any point during the Contest. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest. Beyond Scarf reserves the right, in their sole discretion; to substitute any and all of the prizes for prizes of equal or greater value should all or part of the prize become unavailable for any reason. Beyond Scarf is the supplier and will be responsible for prize distribution. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent; no substitutions will be made.
- WINNER SELECTION: Beyond Scarf reserves the right to reject entries if they have not met the required entry criteria. Potential prize winners will be selected on a date announced by Beyond Scarf for the Contest. Winners will be selected by Beyond Scarf’s discretion or selected by random out of all entries during the Contest. Each eligible winner will be notified through the either the social media platform used to host the contest or the information collected at the time of entry, with instructions for confirming eligibility and claiming the prize. If a winner does not respond to Beyond Scarf within 72 hours (unless otherwise specified) of being contacted, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner may be selected. Winners must be over the age of 18 unless otherwise specified. If the contest allows minors to be eligible to win the prize, a parent or guardian must sign the release form. The odds of becoming a winner will depend upon the number of eligible entries submitted and the content of the answer. A potential prize winner must comply with all the Contest Rules in order to be deemed an official winner. Creating a false social media account or any other attempt to manipulate the Contest outcome will result in disqualification. In the event of non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations by a potential contest winner, an alternative winner may be selected. By entering this contest, all entrants acknowledge having read these Rules and Regulations, agree to be bound by them and agree to the use of his or her name, photograph and potential appearance in any related publicity without further compensation.
- LAWS: These are the official Contest Rules and Regulations. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- PRIVACY: Beyond Scarf collects data about entrants for the purpose of administering this contest, and will not use this information for marketing purposes without the entrant’s expressed consent. By entering the contest, the Entrant agrees all Entries received will remain the property of Beyond Scarf and in no case will be returned to the Entrants or shared with a 3rd party.
- DISPUTE: Decisions of the contest, with respect to any issues surrounding this contest are final with respect to all aspects of this contest. The Beyond Scarf is not responsible for technical or human errors in the administration of the Contest.
- TERMINATION: Beyond Scarf reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time, without notice.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Beyond Scarf or any of its directors, officers, employees, owners, affiliates and agents shall take no responsibility for any contest Entries that for any reason whatsoever are lost, misplaced, destroyed, disqualified or misdirected.
- CONDUCT: By entering the contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations, which will be posted on www.beyondscarf.ca. Each Entrant, by entering this contest hereby releases Beyond Scarf, its owners, affiliates, its directors, officers, employees and agents from any claims whatsoever that the contest Entrant may have as a result of the Entrant’s participation in this contest. These rules are subject to change without notice.
- CONTACT: For any other inquiries please contact Beyond Scarf at email@example.com